শনিবার, ৩০ জুন, ২০১২

“Heartbroken Quotes”

    If you have fallen down, today is the perfect time you can get back up again. Here we have chosen some of our best  “HEARTBROKEN QUOTES” to post below. Hope you ‘ll like these quotes.
    1. Hearts will never be made practical until they are made unbreakable.
    2. This time it’s over I’m keeping my heart, I’m gonna be strong and not fall apart… it’ll get better, I’ll no longer cry… in a couple of weeks I won’t want to die, I won’t want to go back. I’ll be able to sleep, it won’t hurt so bad and it won’t hurt so deep!
    3. I’m afraid to give you my all, I’m afraid to love you completely. What if behind your beautiful face and kind words you are just bribing me. Maybe you are just reeling me in until you turn around and drop me. I’d fall so far and never be able to recover, I wish I could see the ending sometimes. I would know if I should hold on to you and keep going or just let it all end before I get up too high.
    4. Let me ruin your life, let me break your heart, then I’ll ask you why we can’t be friends. Let me rip your world into little pieces, let me destroy who you thought you were, and then I’ll ask if we can be friends.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন