শনিবার, ৩০ জুন, ২০১২

“BrOkEn HeArT QuOtEs”



Huge collection of  Broken Heart Quotes.Here we have chosen some of our best Broken Heart Quotes to post below.Hope all the quotes   'll touch your heart....
  1.  A broken heart is what makes life so wonderful five years later, when you see that special guy in an elevator and he is fat and smoking and saying 'Long time no see'...
  2.  You know what hurts the most?? The Fact That: I Can't Say, I Lost YOU. Because Apparently I Never HAD YOU...!! :(
  3.  Broken Trust is like a melted Chocolate, No matter how u tried to freeze it, it will never return to its original Shape..!
  4.  Most hurting Line by a true Love: If U will leave me, I promise U will come back Once with your OPEN EYES to see my CLOSED EYES..!!

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন